Installing Undead Legacy on your 7 Days to Die server
Undead Legacy is a popular overhaul mod for 7 Days to Die.
Installing Undead Legacy on your 7 Days to Die server involves uploading some files to your server and making some configuration changes:
- We recommend starting with a fresh vanilla server - this means reinstalling your server if you've already played on it.
- Download the latest version of Undead Legacy from the official website.
- Unzip the downloaded file, and upload the contents to the 7d2d folder on your server using FTP. You'll have to overwrite some existing server files.
- Download our custom startserver.sh file, and upload and replace the existing one in your 7d2d folder.
- Start your server, and you should be good to go!
Undead Legacy has some extra configuration options - to edit these, you'll have to manually edit your server's configuration file (our control panel interface doesn't currently support them!).
If you want to stop using Undead Legacy, we recommend reinstalling your server to return to a clean slate again.